Heliocare 360 Pediatrics Atopic Lotion Spray SPF 50 250ml
Heliocare 360 Pediatrics Atopic Lotion Spray SPF50 is a full spectrum sunscreen, easy to apply and spread thanks to its fluid texture and trigger applicator.
Especially formulated to provide hydration and protection to the sensitive and atopic skin of babies and children, this product contains hydrating actives that help protect the skin barrier. Its exclusive 360º formula combines the exclusive Fernblock®+ Technology with other actives to guarantee full spectrum photoprotection (UVB, UVA, HEVL, IRA) and an intense anti-oxidant and repairing activity against sun damage.
High photoimunoprotection in a spray format with a gun, which allows an adequate dosage and facilitates its application. Especially recommended for atopic skin of children's body (from 2 years).
It features the widest coverage against UVB, UVA, IV-A and Visible thanks to its advanced combination of broad-spectrum anti-UV physical filters and specific active ingredients.
Contains Fernblock® + for intense antioxidant activity and sun damage repair assets. It includes specific assets to hydrate and strengthen the skin barrier of the little ones.
- A combination of chemical filters provides protection against UVB (SPF50) and UVA (PA ++++);
- The exclusive Fernblock®+ complex offers powerful photoimmunoprotection;
- OTZ-10 and biomimetic Melanin protect the skin from the effects of visible light (HEVL) and infrared light (IRA);
- The combined action of vitamins C and E provides anti-oxidant benefits;
- Arginine and glycerin increase the skin’s natural moisture levels.
How to use:
Shake Heliocare 360 Pediatrics Atopic Lotion Spray SPF50 before using. Apply evenly and generously before sun exposure. Reapply frequently, especially after swimming, perspiring, or toweling. Avoid direct contact with the eyes. Avoid prolonged sun exposure at peak hours, and don't expose babies and small children to direct sun.