Heliocare 360 Color Gel Oil Free Beige SPF50 Sunscreen 50ml
Heliocare 360º is a fully innovative product in photoprotection. Its exclusive formula provides the widest coverage protecting from all solar radiations: UVA, UVB, visible and infrared. It helps neutralize and repair damage produced by solar radiation thanks to Fernblock® FC (enriched with ferulic and caffeic acids) and other active ingredients like vitamins C and E, green tea and roxisomes.
An excellent formula and texture to maximize the effectiveness with protection against UVB, UVA, visible and infrared. Oil Free Gel 360 Heliocare with SPF 50, provides comprehensive coverage against known radiation: UVB , UVA , IR -A and visible radiation.
- Very high full spectrum protection thanks to a combination of chemical & mineral filters and specific ingredients.
- Enriched with Fernblock® FC, it provides powerful anti-oxidant and repair activities.
- Protects, evens skin tone and hides imperfections, providing a natural, healthy looking finish.
- Specifically, designed oil-free formulation with sebum-regulating activity for a dry touch, matte effect.
- Moisturizing actives ensures optimal skin hydration levels.
- Fluid, easy to apply, ultra-light texture.
- Tested under dermatological and ophthalmological control
- Non comedogenic.
- Paraben free, alcohol free
With color and fluid texture, daily application, natural effect and tone unifying. Indicated to cover imperfections leaving the skin soft, luminous and protected.
It is indicated in all types of skins, even mixed and greasy thanks to its semi-regulating action with matt finish.
Fernblock® FC, Vitamin C and E, OTZ-10, Roxisomas, Fractionated Biomimetic Melanin, Physavie, AminaG and phytosphingosines: Seborregulating and matifying complex, Arginine, Without parabens, Without Octocrylene.
How to use:
Shake before using. Apply generously and evenly before sun exposure. Reapply frequently, especially after prolonged bathing or excessive sweating.
Precautions: Store at a temperature below 40 ° C. External use. Avoid direct contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun during the peak hours. Use clothing, hat and sunglasses to protect yourself. Do not expose babies and children directly to the sun.