Eucerin Sun Photoaging Control Tinted Gel Cream Medium SPF50 50ml
A superior facial sunscreen for all skin types with color pigments for medium skin tones.
Eucerin’s Advanced Spectral Technology offers high to very high factor UVA/UVB protection and HEVIS light defense. The sunscreen supports skin’s own DNA repair mechanism, reduces signs of skin aging and unifies the complexion.
Eucerin Sun Creme Tinted Photoaging Control SPF 50+ Medium is unperfumed and has a pleasant light texture that absorbs quickly. Clinical and dermatological studies prove very good tolerability on sensitive skin.
1 Meeting the high standards for UVA and UVB protection defined by Cosmetics Europe. The levels of UVA protection are higher than the EU recommendation.
- If your skin is oily and/or acne-prone, the formula containing sebum-regulating Oil Control Technology with lipid-absorbing pigments leaves an immediate dry touch finish and has a long-lasting anti-shine effect.
- If your primary skin concern is premature aging, the Photoaging products with short- and long-chain Hyaluronic Acid will visible reduce the signs of skin aging.
- If your skin is prone to sun allergies, the Sun Protection and After Sun formulas with Alpha-Glucosylrutin will help to prevent sun-induced allergies such as PLE.
Eucerin Sun Fluid Photoaging Control SPF 50 is unperfumed and has a pleasant light texture that absorbs quickly. Clinical and dermatological studies prove very good skin tolerability on sensitive skin.
- LICOCHALCONE A
- GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID
- HYALURONIC ACID
- HOW THEY WORK TOGETHER
- ALL INGREDIENTS
How to use:
- Choose a product that offers the right level of protection for your skin. It should protect against UVA and UVB rays and offer HEVIS light defense. It should also be tailored to your skin type and condition. If you choose a tinted product be sure to match it to your natural skin tone.
It’s important to use sufficient product and to reapply it at regular intervals. You can use your palm to measure how much product to use. We recommend that, to cover your face and neck, you use a thick line of tinted sunscreen the length of your middle finger.
Some parts are easy to miss. Don’t forget the bridge of your nose and your neck.
- Apply generously before sun exposure and reapply frequently− especially after swimming, perspiring or toweling − to maintain the original protection
- Reducing the quantity will significantly lower the level of protection
- Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product
- Over-exposure to the sun is a serious health threat
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Allow product to absorb completely, and avoid direct contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining