Eucerin Sun Gel Cream Oil Control Medium SPF50 Dry Touch 50ml
A tinted facial sunscreen for oily and acneic skin with an 8h anti-shine effect.
Eucerin’s Advanced Spectral Technology offers very high factor UVA/UVB protection and HEVIS light defense. The sunscreen also supports skin’s own DNA repair mechanism and includes sebum-regulating Oil Control technology.
Extended exposure to sunlight can be seriously damaging; UVB rays penetrate the upper layer of skin to cause sunburn, and UVA rays penetrate deep down, causing sun allergies and premature ageing. To prevent this, the advanced formula combines multiple cutting-edge technologies, including liquorice extract and glycyrrhetinic acid to support the skin's own protection system and help protect skin cells from free radicals, sun-induced damage and premature ageing.
- Apply in the morning after, or instead of, your regular day care product
- Can be used in combination with other Eucerin Face Care products such as those in the Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler range
- Your skin is instantly protected from the sun – no waiting time required.
- Follow with make-up if appropriate
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not use for small children.
- Apply generously before sun exposure and reapply frequently, especially after swimming, towelling and sweating to maintain the original protection. Insufficient quantity of sunscreen applied reduces the protection effect.
- Avoid intensive midday sun and extensive sun exposure as even sunscreens with high SPFs do not offer a 100% protection.
- Avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining.
- Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product.
Eucerin Sun Gel Cream Oil Control SPF 50 is unperfumed and has a pleasant light texture that absorbs quickly. Clinical and dermatological studies prove very good skin tolerability on sensitive skin.
Aqua, Isopropyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Octocrylene, Alcohol Denat, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Dibutyl Adipate, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Homosalate, Glycine, Polyamide-5, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Arginine HCL, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate Polyhydroxystearate Sebacate, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Trisodium EDTA, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin.
How to use:
Choose a product that offers the right level of protection for your skin. It should protect against UVA and UVB rays and offer HEVIS light defense. It should also be suitable for your skin type and condition.
- Apply generously before sun exposure and reapply frequently− especially after swimming, perspiring or toweling − to maintain the original protection
- Reducing the quantity will significantly lower the level of protection
- Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product
- Over-exposure to the sun is a serious health threat
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Allow product to absorb completely, and avoid direct contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining