Biafine Act 139.5g Emulsion Cream
Biafine Act 139.5g Emulsion Cream, has the same formula as Biafine, it softens and heals surface burns and localized sunburn.
- Consisting of Trolamina and 75% of water, the BiafineAct emulsion creates and maintains a humid climate favorable to the cure of superficial and small burns, including sunburns.
- BiafineAct brings a calming sensation since the first application; It should be applied in a thick layer until the skin is discarded and should be repeated two to four times a day.
- As its formula causes a semi-occlusive effect, BiafineAct isolates the lesion from exogenous contaminations and controls the loss of water by perspiration.
- BiafineAct, an emulsion composed of 75% of water, brings the water into the dermis and the thicker the applied layer, the greater the amount of hydration.
Trolamine 0.670 g per 100 g emulsion for cutaneous application.
Ethylene glycol stearate, stearic acid, cetyl palmitate, solid paraffin, liquid paraffin, perhydroesqualene, avocado oil, trolamine and Yerbatone sodium taste alginate, purified water
Excipients with known effects: Propylene glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Methyl Paraben and Parabenyl Propyl Sodium Hydroxybenzoate
Method of administration:
- Treatment of superficial and small burns, including localized sunburn: apply in a thick layer until skin refuses. Get penetrated by a light massage.
Renew 2 to 4 times a day.
- Uninfected skin wounds: after cleaning the wound, apply a thick layer far beyond the surface of the lesion and reapply to always maintain a surplus of emulsion on the lesion.