Heliocare 360 Pediatrics Lotion SPF 50 200ml
Heliocare 360 Pediatrics Atopic Lotion Spray SPF50 is a full spectrum sunscreen, easy to apply and spread thanks to its fluid texture and trigger applicator.
Especially formulated to provide hydration and protection to the sensitive and atopic skin of babies and children, this product contains hydrating actives that help protect the skin barrier. Its exclusive 360º formula combines the exclusive Fernblock®+ Technology with other actives to guarantee full spectrum photoprotection (UVB, UVA, HEVL, IRA) and an intense anti-oxidant and repairing activity against sun damage.
High photoimunoprotection in a spray format with a gun, which allows an adequate dosage and facilitates its application. Especially recommended for atopic skin of children's body (from 2 years).
- Texture: lotion;
- Skin issues: sun exposure, sensitivity;
- Time of application: before sun exposure, re-apply every 2 hours;
- Age: 2+;
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: hydrates and protects the delicate skin of children, fluid texture is easy to apply and spread, tested under dermatological, pediatric and ophthalmological control in babies and children with sensitive skin, water resistant;
- Formulated without: alcohol, parabens.
- Fernblock® +, Glycosylase, Melanin Fractionated Biomimetics, OTZ-10, Falsalis Extract, Arginine, Glycerin, Vitamins C and E, Niacinamide, Chemical Filters.
How to use:
Shake Heliocare 360 Pediatrics Lotion SPF50 before using. Apply evenly and generously before sun exposure. Reapply frequently, especially after swimming, perspiring, or toweling. Avoid direct contact with the eyes. Avoid prolonged sun exposure at peak hours, and don't expose babies and small children to direct sun.