Eucerin Sun Fluid Sensitive Protect Mattifying SPF 50+ 50ml
A superior facial sunscreen to protect and mattify sensitive and oily skin.
Eucerin’s Advanced Spectral Technology offers very high factor UVA/UVB protection and HEVIS light defense. The sunscreen also supports skin’s own DNA repair mechanism.
Eucerin Sun products offer comprehensive protection against sun-induced skin damage.
The innovative Advanced Spectral Technology combines broadband and photostable UVA and UVB filters1 for reliable UV protection with antioxidant Licochalcone A for high-energy visible (HEVIS) light defense. Glycyrrhetinic Acid provides additional DNA protection.2
The superior sun protection range includes products that are tailored to individual skin needs and contain active ingredients for specific skin conditions:
- If your skin is oily and/or acne-prone, the formula containing sebum-regulating Oil Control Technology with lipid-absorbing pigments leaves an immediate dry touch finish and has a long-lasting anti-shine effect.
- If your primary skin concern is premature aging, the Photoaging products with short- and long-chain Hyaluronic Acid will visible reduce the signs of skin aging.
- If your skin is prone to sun allergies, the Sun Protection and After Sun formulas with Alpha-Glucosylrutin will help to prevent sun-induced allergies such as PLE.
Eucerin Sun products are available in a range of medium, high and very high SPFs. All are clinically and dermatologically proven to be both highly effective and well tolerated by sensitive skin.
How to use:
Choose a product that offers the right level of protection for your skin. It should protect against UVA and UVB rays and offer HEVIS light defense. It should also be suitable for your skin type and condition.
- Apply generously before sun exposure and reapply frequently− especially after swimming, perspiring or toweling − to maintain the original protection
- Reducing the quantity will significantly lower the level of protection
- Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product
- Over-exposure to the sun is a serious health threat
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Allow product to absorb completely, and avoid direct contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining